Overloaded axles is one of the causes of damage to the road surface. For example, an increase in axle weight from 18,000 pounds to 20,000 pounds causes 50 percent more damage to the pavement. Also the wrongly loaded cargo or the high load makes for wear to your fleet. With this axle weighing system you can be aware of the axle load. Often changing the load is enough for a safe and balanced transport.
The Swiss brand Haenni is known as top of the bill in weighing systems. The Haenni WL 108 is the latest wireless bluetooth system and patent approval by KPDNHEP. It is the most widely used system for axle weighing. Many police forces across Europe use the weighing plates to check the axle load of lorries. As a company, you will benefit by the accurate Haenni weighing plates. This gives you insight into the load and prevents unnecessary fines and repairs afterwards. In addition, the transport operator and the driver have the assurance of having correct load at a police weighing check.
Important reasons to use Haenni Scales :
1. Ultra light weight – the scale weighs only 17kg. Therefore it can easily be operated by female staff as well.
2. Low Profile – Thanks to the low profile of 17mm and the large active surface, any vehicle can be easily be weighed in a very short time.
3. Weighing without stopping – pre-selection with dynamic scales.
4. Immediately ready to use – A minimum system is ready to be used within one minute, a maximum configuration is ready within five minutes.
5. Networking – Thanks to common interface the weighing results can be exported to any computer.
6. international Approvals – Approved for weight enforcement in more than 50 countries. OIML (Organisation Internationale de Metrologie Legale) Certificate of Compliance.
Sinar Selamat Sdn Bhd is the supplier for goverment’s sector in Malaysia. Please contact us for any enquiries on this product.